Connectrans Logistics is a leader in providing transportation, brokerage and integrated logistics solutions required to meet the demanding needs of our customers. Through our unmatched level of customer service, we simplify the complexity of cross border and domestic transportation management. As an affiliate of the Rosedale Group, Connectrans Logistics is uniquely positioned to provide brokerage and logistics solutions to keep our customers ahead of their competitors in today’s quickly evolving international marketplace.
This is an opportunity to join an employer of choice who provides the resources, support and infrastructure to expertly carry out the duties of each important position within the organization. Connectrans is a rare breed in today’s work-a-day world, respectful of the fact their employees have interests and obligations independent of your work-related duties and mindful of the importance of a positive work/life balance. As a result, they extend to their teams various programs to support their employees in these initiatives. One talented individual will be fortunate to join Connectrans in the very important and essential capacity of a Junior Dispatch/Client Partnering Manager. If you are someone who thrives under the unique pressure that comes with the world of Operations, who can think ahead and on their toes, and who can multi-task like few others and wants to learn and grow in the transportation brokerage business…we want to hear from you.
· Coordinate and plan with department peers to effectively and efficiently dispatch the company’s resources
· Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers
· Assist with Clients request with regards to Transportation Requirements & Pricing.
· Utilize Transportation Management System.
· Problem solve any service specific issues from the point of booking thru to final delivery.
· Advise clients of any exceptions with orders in transit.
· Assist Senior Dispatchers as required.
· Handle customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner
· Monitor and update shipment statuses on the company’s internal applications
Skills and Qualifications
· 2-3 years trucking industry and/or dispatch experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
· Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple, concurrent projects and effectively negotiate carrier pricing
· Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations preferred
· Positive attitude with good people skills and a Customer Service focus
· Good command of customer relationship (CRM) and industry related applications, MS Office (Excel and Word) with an ability to quickly learn new software
· Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to adapt to rapidly changing customers request.
· Working understanding of North American Geography.
· This position comes with a competitive salary, paid vacation, performance and merit awards, and a comprehensive benefit package
How to Apply
Connectrans is located in Milton, Ontario and is an equal opportunity employer that provides excellent remuneration for key professionals seeking a new challenge. If interested please contact us in the strictest confidence by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org